Saturday, December 19, 2009

...Tiring! (coughs) 12/18/09

Sick again... I really need to figure out why I'm always getting sick! I take my vitamins, I try my best to eat well, and I get a lot of exercise at work. I guess the world will never know... I've had this evil little cold bug for three days now. It started off as a sore throat, but now I'm coughing. I have a runny nose and a fever of 101.2. I feel like crap! I'm sure I caught it from all of the guests I have to deal with at work. There's always someone there with the creeping crud! All in all things weren’t so bad. My Mom and Dad went out for Japanese at AJI, (Most amazing place ever) and brought me something back. I love shrimp tempura sushi! Yummy! Then Mom and I watched a chick flick!

On the story front nothing much has happened. Accept for my getting part of the outline done. The Character bios are almost finished, and I still have to illustrate them… I’ll try to post some of the outline soon. Please look forward to it!

Hmm, today seemed kind of boring. I promise it'll get better. As for the lesson for today:
Always look on the bright side. No matter how bad things get, as my Mom always says, "Things always change. They never stay the same." Also, when you're sick drink plenty of fluids and eat your favorite foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys! Please leave a comment here...